Benefits of Using the 8(a) Sole Source Mechanism:
Faster Procurement: Direct Sole Source 8(a) awards are processed quicker than traditional sole source and other methods. The entire process can be completed in 5-10 business days or less.
Reduces Contract Snags: Avoids complications associated with extensive competitive bid evaluations and protests.
Quality & Expertise: PuriCloud, SBA and GSA vetted and approved to deliver elite cybersecurity.
Cost-Effective: Average savings of 10% reported by agencies compared to traditional procurement.
Reduced Overheads: Notably lower administrative expenses.
Business Credit: Boosts small business engagement credit within the agency.
Direct Negotiations: Enables transparent analysis and best value pricing.
Personalized Solutions: Direct communication ensures requirements are clearly tailored and met.
Steps to establish 8(a) Sole Source Contract with PuriCloud
- The Government program manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares a Government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government program manager or interested party chooses PuriCloud to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
- The agency contracting officer prepares and submits an "Offer Letter" to [email protected].
- SBA processes the Offer Letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to PuriCloud.
- PuriCloud submits the proposal which is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the agency.
- The contract is awarded to PuriCloud.
The entire process can be completed in 5-10 business days or less.